Unable to download 710 maps

I'm trying to use the "Latest Map Guarantee" and I will start to download the maps and after it downloads about 1.6GB it fails with an "internal server error" message. I've tried downloading them 3 times...has anyone successfully downloaded them in the last 2 days?

I'm trying to use the "Latest Map Guarantee" and I will start to download the maps and after it downloads about 1.6GB it fails with an "internal server error" message. I've tried downloading them 3 times...has anyone successfully downloaded them in the last 2 days?

I've experienced the same issue. Mine will download the entire file then throw the error. I sent a message to the Support Dept. (Not expecting to get an answer anytime soon)

Would you happen to be using a wireless connection for downloading the map up grade, i had the same problem trying to download the update always getting internal server error, called tech support they told me to connect my laptop directly to my router via cable and it worked the first time, give that a try after you fix your other problems. good luck Gary

Nope, wired here. I unchecked North America so I just download Guam. It downloads in about 5 seconds then fails. It downloads the whole thing then throws an unknown error. Great job TomTom!

Last edited:
Internal server error seems to be a common complaint on many TT Forums this weekend.

A poster on one of them stated that TT apparently is moving servers around and to try the download tomorrow.

Ask a Question