no bluetooth connection after 8.032 and 8.25 map update

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom 720
I just did the firmware 8.032 and 8.25 map update today and now my 720 will not connect to my LG phone. It keep saying no device found on the 720 but my phone finds the 720 but cannot connect.

I just did the firmware 8.032 and 8.25 map update today and now my 720 will not connect to my LG phone. It keep saying no device found on the 720 but my phone finds the 720 but cannot connect.
You've gone two ways -- the first was the right one. You can't make the connection from your phone side (except to finish pairing), it's done from the 720.

As for the process: You may well have forgotten that you must manually tell your phone to be "discoverable" in the Bluetooth settings, else nothing can see it. Many are NOT discoverable by default. Neither of my last 2 were. The most recent one even lets me set a time period (in minutes) during which it can be discovered.

Which model LG do you have?

Ask a Question