NEWBIE: GO 510, Treo 755P etc etc.....

TomTom Model(s)
GO 510
:) Just ordered my first TomTom last week. Buy.com, $199, GO 510 - refurbished. Should be arriving any day now. I'm doing my best to gather info from this site and others. I hope the isssues that others are having (freezing etc) don't appear on mine.

I'd like to use it in the car with my Treo 755P. Will the bluetooth work with this? Any hacks or other sites I should reference?

I'll check for the map version I have right away.

Any other pointers? Thanks in advance....

The Treo755P is not on the supported list of phones for the 510 so if you are wanting it to work it may mean you need to do a lot research along with trial and error.

A piece of advice once you get it is BACKUP the 510 to avoid any troubles later.

Oh, can you tone down the large red font?...it seems like you are shouting :)

:) Just ordered my first TomTom last week. Buy.com, $199, GO 510 - refurbished. Should be arriving any day now. I'm doing my best to gather info from this site and others. I hope the isssues that others are having (freezing etc) don't appear on mine.

I'd like to use it in the car with my Treo 755P. Will the bluetooth work with this? Any hacks or other sites I should reference?

I'll check for the map version I have right away.

Any other pointers? Thanks in advance....

I got my 510 to work on my motorola E815 with Alltel even thought they werent on list works great even switches from traffic updates back to anser as speaker phone automaticly!! :p

Last edited:

Ask a Question