New TT910 from NJ

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xmnj, Jan 7, 2007.

1. xmnj

xmnj

Originally had a TT510 wich I loved but hated the inaccuracies of the map and then saw the good reviews on the Nuvi 660. Sold the 510 to get the 660, which I did not like at all except for the great map, returned it and went with a 910 as I verifed on Teleatlas website the fixes for the areas I had problems with. Only thing I wish the TT had is when arriving at the destination, it tells you if it is on the left or right.

xmnj, Jan 7, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. xmnj

fanchee

TomTom Model(s):
    XXL 335S
    I agree, I currently have a Nuvi 660 and like it alot, but mostly because the maps are very accurate. One of the other reasons I like it so much is exactly what you stated - that it tells you what side of the road your destination is on. To be fair, though, TomTom is doing a much better job of POINTING the red arrow to which side of the road your destination is on. I would say it does this about 6 out of 10 times. I'm hoping the new maps improve even more on this feature.

fanchee, Jan 8, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. xmnj

xmnj

The other thing I do love with my new TT910 is the audio quaility and TTS, which cannot be beat IMO. :)

xmnj, Jan 8, 2007
  4. xmnj

fanchee

TomTom Model(s):
    XXL 335S
    I agree with you there, too. The audio quality is superior, and especially the TTS voices.

fanchee, Jan 8, 2007
  5. xmnj

Pedro2NR

TomTom Model(s):
    GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
    Hello and welcome to the Boards. Congrats on the purchase. I like TomTom's user interface. I would recommend Dave as your computer voice; he's more realistic.

Pedro2NR, Jan 9, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question