New TT910 from NJ

Originally had a TT510 wich I loved but hated the inaccuracies of the map and then saw the good reviews on the Nuvi 660. Sold the 510 to get the 660, which I did not like at all except for the great map, returned it and went with a 910 as I verifed on Teleatlas website the fixes for the areas I had problems with. Only thing I wish the TT had is when arriving at the destination, it tells you if it is on the left or right.

I agree, I currently have a Nuvi 660 and like it alot, but mostly because the maps are very accurate. One of the other reasons I like it so much is exactly what you stated - that it tells you what side of the road your destination is on. To be fair, though, TomTom is doing a much better job of POINTING the red arrow to which side of the road your destination is on. I would say it does this about 6 out of 10 times. I'm hoping the new maps improve even more on this feature.

The other thing I do love with my new TT910 is the audio quaility and TTS, which cannot be beat IMO. :)

I agree with you there, too. The audio quality is superior, and especially the TTS voices.

Hello and welcome to the Boards. Congrats on the purchase. I like TomTom's user interface. I would recommend Dave as your computer voice; he's more realistic.

Ask a Question