TT910 Copy Phonebook

TomTom Model(s)
TT630
Has anybody had any success with the copy phone book function. My 910 will attempt but then says it is unable to copy. Is this a phone specific issue or a glitch in the software? I have it paired with my LGAX8600 and it works fine otherwise.

Thanks for the link. Seems my LG8600 is not listed however it does work other than TT being able to download the address book. That's better than nothing. I'll keep trying from time to time as I hope TT keeps updating.

Do a search in this forum on the phonebook, if you can get all your contacts into a wordpad doc, separating each item with comma ie

Name, number
Name2, number

Then load it onto the 910 (Iforget exactly where) your contacts will be available. DO NOT try and download your contacts again after this or it will overwrite the file with an empty one.

I created a .txt with name,number format and placed into my 910 contacts folder. However that icon is still greyed out. I named it " phonebook .txt" . Is there another name that TT will recognize?

DUH..I just figured it out. It's "contacts.txt" and the entries need to be bracketed with quotation marks. Time to get to typing entries now--thanks all

Ask a Question