New TT LE user here NW PA

Am looking forward to enjoying my early Christmas present. Any thing that I can do for a great out of box experience would greatly be appreciated.

Hi to all!

Well, greetings from a new member from the SE part of PA! I'm a half-hour from Allentown.

I bought two LEs from BestBuy on Thanksgiving (online). Apparently, they're on the UPS truck for delivery today.

Genius of Love

Hello to you from Erie PA I was just down your way week before last at a conference in Philly stayed at the Hyatt by the river! Sure could have used this unit on my trip there and back!

I saw that you had joined from the gottadeal.com forum!

It was your advice that prompted me to purchase this unit!

Thanks for the greeting!

Thanks. UPS dropped off the package... I got the TomTom out of the package -- no small feat, BTW.
whew.gif

I set up home, and my wife's work (I work from home, this is her unit).

I used my new TomTom to navigate to the local post office (and back). Strange, but it wanted me to take a different route home. It was very speedy in recalculating the original route in reverse. I even took some wrong turns (down a side road) to see what it would do... It quickly recalculated, no fuss no muss.

The only little thing is that it thinks my court is a two way -- it used to be until about 9 years ago. Now it's a one way. I'll have to figure out how to do the Map Update.

I downloaded the latest maps and the free English voices, Dunkin Donuts POI list and the C3PO voice (my wife's favorite Star Wars character).

So far so good.
worldturns.gif

Ask a Question