XL 325 SE questions...new user here

hey, so I just bought my first TomTom and it's pretty sweet. a couple of quick questions tho...

1) is there a free search feature for this unit? for example, I would like to type in 'walmart' in my city to have it direct me there but I cannot find a search feature to do this. Is there one? Can i find a free service to use on my tomtom for free? what are my options here????
thanks!

2) can i transfer this from car to car even after I have mounted it to my window. it does come off doesn't it???

thanks for helping a noob out!
appreciate it!
brady

Navigate to poi near you and click on 'search'. Type in part of the name you are looking for such as 'mart' and all the walmarts will show up.

Yes, you can transfer from car to car.

Walmart is stored as "Wal-mart" Lowes is stored as "lowe's".

Tomtom's search is picky about punctuation, but like dhn said you could always search for "wal" or "mart" as it works for substrings.

I'm not sure if the POI file on the 325SE contains walmart, however.

the 325 se does contain walmart.....it is in shops took me three days to find it.....but i suggest getting an updated poi for it...

Ask a Question