Where is a DETAILED review, user instuctions for Navcore 7 ???

Has anyone happened upon a good user guide, detailed review or forum discussion that fully characterizes the new features in Navcore 7?

TomTom may have something buried somewhere. However, all I've found is essentially an announcement of the features...with no real substance.

Has anyone happened upon a good user guide, detailed review or forum discussion that fully characterizes the new features in Navcore 7?

TomTom may have something buried somewhere. However, all I've found is essentially an announcement of the features...with no real substance.
There might be one floating around yournav.com

it is very easy to use!
I never read the manual, it is so easy!

Don't know if it is worth the time yet....not until TT fixes some of the bugs and does something with the placeholder icons. There are a lot of nice adders but I don't really think this software is much more than a Beta right now. But it does show a lot of promise.

Ask a Question