new startup screen for one xl-s , it's yours for free

You can have this new logon screen that now shows ONE XL-S instead of ONE XL.

I made this and tested it on mine, very easy to install just replace the splashw.bmp file on your GPS with this one. Here is what it looks like :

splashw.jpg

Send me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Hahah, I made one for the XL?S too. Hope you don't mind me posting mine also. When I created this one, I wanted it to look as official as possible, so I matched the font and crazy-wide spacing of the bullet and the S.

splashw.jpg

You can download it here (zipped); and I also put it on Home (keyword 'xls').

Good job, I think I like your style better with the dot instead of the dash I used, other than that it looks the same.
Perry

Hahah, I made one for the XL?S too. Hope you don't mind me posting mine also. When I created this one, I wanted it to look as official as possible, so I matched the font and crazy-wide spacing of the bullet and the S.

splashw.jpg

You can download it here (zipped); and I also put it on Home (keyword 'xls').

Thanks for that. Using Paint, 12 point font, white text, draw opaque = off, I've added my name and phone number so any kind soul that finds my TT if I lose it, can call me to collect it :rolleyes:

Ask a Question