New ONE XL w/ TTS

I think if they annoucned it a before the 920 the release would have some steam. I think more people are excited about the 920 rather than the XL w/TTS

I think if they annoucned it a before the 920 the release would have some steam. I think more people are excited about the 920 rather than the XL w/TTS
Yeah but it's the first "ONE" model to get TTS and it's gonna be $400 as opposed to who knows how much for the 920

The ONEXL with TTS is a nice option for those who don't want to spend the extra for the 720.
THe main difference between the two I would say is storage, handsfree, TMC and Light Sensor.

Is no one excited that the new ONE XL has TTS?

I'm definitely excited about it, which is why I posted about the XL-S earlier!
I'm cross posting too- http://tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=3874

Offering the T2S on a ONE model which is much less expensive than other models is a great move for TT. I definitely think it will attract a lot of people who want that feature, but can't bring themselves to pay 500+ for a gps. Also putting the new Help Me and Map Share features on the XL couldn't hurt either :)

I would have been more excited had this been included in the original ONE XL!

I'm definitely excited about it, which is why I posted about the XL-S earlier!
I'm cross posting too- http://tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=3874

Offering the T2S on a ONE model which is much less expensive than other models is a great move for TT. I definitely think it will attract a lot of people who want that feature, but can't bring themselves to pay 500+ for a gps. Also putting the new Help Me and Map Share features on the XL couldn't hurt either :)
ahh crap. I totally didn't see your post. Sorry about that!

TomTom One XL-S

Is no one excited that the new ONE XL has TTS?

I am very excited, tracking down the prices for the next few days to see where's the best buy. In addition to what was already mentionned here, I see that the XL-S carries an extra 32 MB of RAM - I don't suppose anyone here has had a chance to test hands-on the effect of the additional RAM on overall performance? One would think that an extra 32MB or RAM, even though both (the XL and XL-S) use the same processor, would indeed speed things up a bit...

Ask a Question