New models coming?

pft.... if you want a 7 inch screen, have your stereo removed and an in-car nav system put in. Better yet, get a DVD system and have someone else drive. :)

my ONE is my FIRST.... and my last! :cool:

Ditto. I would've just used my in-car screen as a nav if I wanted a 7" screen. 4" seems like a good size. It's still portable and yet large enough to see everything.

I'm not exactly saying I would purchase a new unit, someone will have to pry my ONE out of my cold, dead fingers first!

But it's always interesting to see new products.

Somehow I think you'd give it up just ot get the new.... then realize the ONE was the BEST ;)

....heh

Interesting, the other day Amazon had the 910 for $499 and I just checked the prices yesterday and it was down to $488! Today it's back up to $599. Go figure!

For anyone still contemplating a 910, I just checked Amazon.com again and it's back down to $499 today. The ONE is selling for $349, WHAT A STEAL!!!! And the 510 is $405.50.

Go get 'em!

The 910 is $486.90 at Amazon. If this isn't a sign that new models are coming soon, I don't know what is! :)

Guys, you do realize that a new version of the ONE was already announced, don't you? It's basically an updated model with 1GB internal memory and Globallocate chipset instead of SiiRf. You can read about it here

http://www.gpspassion.com/fr/news.asp?ID=709

Additionally I believe there is a 710 model available in UK but not here. Wouldn't be surprised if that just get introduced here and replaces the 510. No idea regarding any 910 replacement.

As far as the ONE, I knew the above info before buying mine and think the $299 is stil a great deal.

Yeah, the new ONE with the Globallocate chipset was announced awhile back. Sounds interesting, with the 1gb internal memory. I consistently have less than 1mb available with my internal memory.

Ask a Question