New Matching Day and Night Color Schemes

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
Hello everyone, Here are two color schemes, Day and Night, I've modified and put together. My goal was to make a color scheme where the colors of the map wouldn't clash with the color of the route (which we know TT default color schemes do, alot). I thought Navigon's color scheme was great in this respect so I made these with theirs in mind. They are simple and practical. Hope everyone likes them.

navigon_day.jpg
navigon_night.jpg

Attachments

• Navigon_Schemes.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 1,771
Last edited:
Thank you, nj...

I will try these, but being a newbie, could you give me a hint as to installation into a TT ONE XL? I could not get one of the extra schemes from TT to display. All I get on my TT is a file icon with the scheme name and the options 'find' and 'cancel'.
I probably am missing a simple step.
Thanks.

Thank you, nj...

I will try these, but being a newbie, could you give me a hint as to installation into a TT ONE XL? I could not get one of the extra schemes from TT to display. All I get on my TT is a file icon with the scheme name and the options 'find' and 'cancel'.
I probably am missing a simple step.
Thanks.

Yeah at that point all you need to do is click on the file name itself. There is no 'Select' button, just simply touch the name and then choose and select your night scheme. Going back a step earlier, once you dl the new schemes from this forum, just drop them into your 'schemes' folder directly on your unit.

Last edited:
Yeah at that point all you need to do is click on the file name itself. There is no 'Select' button, just simply touch the name and then choose and select your night scheme. Going back a step earlier, once you dl the new schemes from this forum, just drop them into your 'schemes' folder directly on your unit.

Thanks for that...must have had a brain freeze last night, it was working right all the time :rolleyes:
Looks like a cool night-time scheme.

Nice Color Schemes!

I love these! Very clean! These are instantly my new favorites.
Thanks for sharing! I noticed that the title was Navigon_Schemes. Is that a Navigon color scheme? Just curious - as I do have a small crush on the Navigon products - even though I am a very happy 930T owner.:eek:

Nj ..I got it ....Thanks.

Last edited:
Photobucket previews aren't showing up, but I downloaded for when my TomTom arrives. Have a Navigon 7100 and really like the color scheme on it. Thanks for sharing!

How did you create the previews?

I'm not sure how nj_tt_user did it, but one easy way to do previews for others is to install the colors, run operate my XL in home, and press "printscreen" to capture a screenshot into the clipboard.

These look great! Thanks.
Can someone please esplane why the color schemes dnloaded from Tomtom include a .tlv file? The schemes posted here are only the .clr files.

Last edited:
tlv files contain just descriptions of associated files. You'll see such .tlv files for maps as well, containing a description of the associated map. It is not necessary to copy the .tlv files into the appropriate map folder or, in this case, the schemes folder.

Ask a Question