New map colour schemes

TomTom Model(s)
One (sold), 720 (dead), GoLive 2050
I have just put up a web page of new map colour schemes. They were all designed by another TomTom user (BrisMike) - well worth a look!

You can get them I have just put up a web page of new map colour schemes. They were all designed by another TomTom user (BrisMike) - well worth a look!.

You can download them here.

Apologies for the page being a bit 'agricultural' but I was more concerned about getting them up sooner rather than later.

Wayne

Last edited:
AA and Michelin look good to me!

I'm look for more Night Schemes. I have the Golf which is basically Antarctica with a red route colour instead of a different shade of blue.

I think UBD might do it.

Edit: Shouldn't this be under Colour Schemes? It took me a while to find this thread again lol.

Last edited:
Color Scheme Problems

Looks like you guys are involved in color schemes. Need Help!
I downloaded some schemes from TOMTOM PLUS for my TOMTOM ONE but I can't figure out how to get them to work on the ONE. How do you do this? Is there an easy way? The TOMTOM site has a type of instruction for this but I'm a PC novice and it's way above my head.

Thanks for any help.
Sarge538

Looks like you guys are involved in color schemes. Need Help!
I downloaded some schemes from TOMTOM PLUS for my TOMTOM ONE but I can't figure out how to get them to work on the ONE. How do you do this? Is there an easy way? The TOMTOM site has a type of instruction for this but I'm a PC novice and it's way above my head.

Thanks for any help.
Sarge538

I assume you downloaded it through HOME. If so, click on 'Install to TomTom', click the box beside the scheme you downloaded. Then click on the install button.

To choose the scheme on the TT1, go to the Main Menu>Change preferences>Change map colors>Choose plug-in scheme>then select your day/night scheme.

Thanks!

Thanks for the extremely quick help! I'll try it out as soon as I can figure out, now, why TOMTOM HOME won't recognize my device! ! ! :confused:

I love the P-51 splash screens...

Please tell me how I can get a copy of that...

Also - if anyone in North America is interested, there will be a Gathering of Mustangs at the end of September in Columbus Ohio.. This link will tell you all about it.. http://www.gml2007.com/

A friend and I will be riding our motorcycles from Florida to attend this event with my TT One navigating the back roads all the way there..

Ask a Question