GO600 map has different colours

TomTom Model(s)
GO600
A part of the map on my GO600 has a different colour to the rest of the map. Around Research in Victoria, during the day most of the map is a pink colour but the Research part is grey. During the night most of the map is grey but the Research part is black. This change in colour is not just around Research, but starts at Research and goes on for hundreds of kms north, NE and NW. Any suggestions on fixing this will be appreciated.

Strange. The new devices don't have an option to change map colours whatsoever from the (lousy) default colour.

Is this while a route is planned or while just driving?

Try a drum reset on the unit by holding the power button about 20 seconds till you hear the drum sounds

I tried a drum reset but that didn't work. The change is colour is permanent - when the GPS is just turned on and not programmed to go anywhere, or when it is programmed to go somewhere. day and night as well.

Thanks

Robert

It's still under warranty, I presume.

you may wish to call CS when it is open:

United Kingdom
0845 161 0009
or 020 7387 5444

Monday-Friday:
9:00 am to 5:30 pm

Ask a Question