Has anyone lost Map colour ???

TomTom Model(s)
Go-920 App 9.465 Map N A 895.4438 C&W Europe 8.30 Magellan Explorist 710
Last week after doing a home quickfix/map share download I lost the colour in my maps both NA & C/W Europe I did a pin reset and Clear memory but map was still gray . I turned 920 off and back on and colour was back. It is working fine now as far as I know.

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone before ?

Last week after doing a home quickfix/map share download I lost the colour in my maps both NA & C/W Europe I did a pin reset and Clear memory but map was still gray . I turned 920 off and back on and colour was back. It is working fine now as far as I know.

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone before ?

I know the map will go grey at times if it can't find a satellite fix for some time .. perhaps your quickfix was wonky.

Last edited:
The display will become grey when GPS fix is lost. If it happens again, check satillite status.

I know the map will go grey at times if it can't find a satellite fix for some time .. perhaps your quickfix was wonky.

Thanks that was probably the isue as I was inside my home at the time but that usualy isn't a problem.

However as Larry suggest I will check sat strength if it happens again.

Ask a Question