New Go 920 and Home

I started out going to update my maps for my 720 and found a deal for $100 more I could get a new GO 920:). I took advantage of the deal and now have a 920. My question is can two units be used on the same Home account ?? It appears it is OK to do this but I wanted to be sure before I tried doing the upgrade. The 920 is app 7.22 and the map is 710.1576 so I have some upgrading to do. I did the Explorer backup with hidden files shown. I was surprised, it came with a card with a code for new maps for a year.

Thanks in advance.

Create a new account for the 920 at TomTom with a different email address. Will prevent your having a bunch of screwups later on.

I started out going to update my maps for my 720 and found a deal for $100 more I could get a new GO 920:). I took advantage of the deal and now have a 920. My question is can two units be used on the same Home account ?? It appears it is OK to do this but I wanted to be sure before I tried doing the upgrade. The 920 is app 7.22 and the map is 710.1576 so I have some upgrading to do. I did the Explorer backup with hidden files shown. I was surprised, it came with a card with a code for new maps for a year.

Thanks in advance.
Each unit needs a separate email account.

Setup a new account using a different email address and all went good. Now I have 8.302 and maps 825. 2157. Now I have to get the current GPS Quick Fix downloaded. So far so good !!

Ask a Question