My TomTom GO 910: its battery is dead

Hello everybody,

the battery is dead. Tried to charge, to reset to everything, tried all suggestion given by customer support and read everywhere, but it will just flash a couple second sometimes and then go dead. Is anywhere I can send it to have it fixed?
Thank you for your help,

Nestorazzo

Do not know any specific repair centers, but if you Google the battery, you will find several vendors. Some even include the basic tools needed. It is not supposed to be very involved, and the battery may alos come with basic instructions.

Hello everybody,

the battery is dead. Tried to charge, to reset to everything, tried all suggestion given by customer support and read everywhere, but it will just flash a couple second sometimes and then go dead. Is anywhere I can send it to have it fixed?
Thank you for your help,

Nestorazzo

An online sight is here.

Have no idea how good/bad they are. Just giving you a listing.

Mine was only six months old when this happened so was still under warranty. TomTom had me send it in and they replaced it with a 920 refurb unit.

TomTom repair

The repair shop mentioned by dhn above is very good, from my personal experience.

As I understand their policy, they repair almost any GPS with almost any problem for a fixed fee of $127 plus shipping, BUT they do not provide batteries.

Buying the batteries yourself and replacing them yourself sounds like a good solution.

219.jpg

TomTom Go 300, 400, 500, 510, 600, 710, 910 Battery
BRAND NEW Battery Replacement for TomTom Go 300, 400, 500, 510, 600, 710, 910 & Tools (battery condition: NEW) 3.7 volts 2300 mAh, Lithium Ion

Our Price: $16.95
Order two - get 10% off instantly!
In Stock
Factory Direct
30 Day Money Back Guarantee

freepdatoolset_new.jpg

http://www.batteryship.com/htmlos/htmlos.cgi/batteryship/catalog.html?item=TOMTOMGO300

Ask a Question