My TomTom died today for no apparent reason

Please help, I went to turn on my TomTom today and it remained off, I know it was charged for I keep it charginf all the time while my car is running.
:(

Have you tried a reset of the unit? Not sure whether your model has a dedicated reset opening on the bottom. If not, try to hold the power button for about 10-15 seconds.

Well, can you connect it to a usb cable overnight and see if it starts in the morning?

Yes, thats what I am going to try to do. In the mean time the reset option will not work as the gps is totally dead...

similar issue

Ive only had my TomTom One since May and used it 4 times so far. Today I had a hard time getting it turned on. Then while driving the screen went totally black. I thought it turned off but now I think it is actually on but no screen. I can hear it connecting on my pc but still no screen. I have also tried the reset several times to no avail.

Ask a Question