My One just turns itself on...

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One 3rd Edition
Has anyone else had this happen? I've had my TT One 3rd edition since January and it just started turning itself on all by itself. It's been sitting on a little shelf beside the garage door for about 3 days now. I see it everytime I walk in or out of the house because my watch and keys sit right beside it but the last couple of times I've walked in I've found it on. I'm the only one in my house except my two dogs so I know no one is playing a joke on me. I ran an update on it several weeks ago but I haven't had any real problems with it aside from losing satelites once in a while....Hmmmm.

Starbiker:confused:

I guess it's just me then. It's turned on about 4 times since my original post. If it's happening to anyone else, let me hear from you so I know it's not an isolated incident...

I guess it's just me then. It's turned on about 4 times since my original post. If it's happening to anyone else, let me hear from you so I know it's not an isolated incident...

I recently created a thread on this same issue because my 720 was turning itself on. I followed someone's advice and it fixed my problem. All I did was format my SD card and internal memory (FULL format, not quick format) and I let TomTom Home install everything from scratch for me, and everything is nice and dandy now. Remember that before you delete/format anything, make a backup of your device onto your computer.

Here's a link to my thread.

http://tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=12964

Ask a Question