My community?

TomTom Model(s)
Via 1530/1535
I have the Via 1530 and I have the my tomtom program and support program running and installed correctly. I wanted to add some my community voices and images. The support page says to go to the my tom tom icon and click "Add community content".

The support page proceeds to show that there should be 6-7 different types of content and files you can upload ranging from POIs, imagaging, voices, warnings etc. However, on MINE it only shows POIs.

Tech support after ignoring my original statement for 15 min said that those options aren't available yet. However, I'm confused since the TOMTOM SUPPORT page for the via shows it and other forums reference it. Can someone please explain what is going on?!?!

When you connect to MyTomTom with your email address, does it show new items to download? The newest application for that model should allow for a full compliment of options to add.

That said, some also have reported difficulties because of the browser they are using. What is yours? (IE9 is especially problematic. If that is yours, try running in XP compatibility or try Firefox or Chrome).

I will be deleting your duplicate posts in other forums to keep discussion in one place.

Check your MyTomTom version on it's "About" tab. What version do you see there?

Ask a Question