Mobile Site Down?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom XL-S IQ Routes Edition
Is mobile.tomtomforums.com down for maintainence? I keep getting following server error:

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator, (e-mail address removed) and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.More information about this error may be available in the server error log.Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.41 Server at mobile.tomtomforums.com Port 80

The new admin (robbyyy) is making some changes to the software on this Board. That may be part of the problem. Send him a pm to find out.

Any Plans to revive the Mobile Site?

Are there any plans in sight to revive the TomTomForums.com mobile sight?

Jon

I've been using the regular tomtomforum.com site from my phone (razr2 v8). As long as I disable javascript, the site works OK.

Ask a Question