Mapshare updates not working

TomTom Model(s)
I know their was a thread on this a while back, but I can't find it.

Home Version = 2.2.2.83
Connected device: "TomTom ONE"
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=7.163
Map 7.10

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx in advance

No go on my Mac either. Could it be TomTom's end since both Windows and Mac OS machines are not working?

I had been using my One XL for the last 4 days and that long since last update, just plugged in today and received the QP update only, but on Wed. when I plugged in got several updates, don't remember what all they were but several.......John

The firmware was what I was referring to. The latest is 7.163, and I think you might need a 710 or 715 map as well. I do remember hearing that you would have to keep your maps current to continue to get mapshare corrections.

The last MapShare update I received was also about Wed or Thursday of last week. An interesting observation in TT Home...Under Tools / TT Map Share / Map Share Preferences...The next displayed screen is a list of "countries" which usually shows all the US states. Interesting that I now have a blank screen. Don't know why, but last time I looked there was a list of US states here.

The last MapShare update I received was also about Wed or Thursday of last week. An interesting observation in TT Home...Under Tools / TT Map Share / Map Share Preferences...The next displayed screen is a list of "countries" which usually shows all the US states. Interesting that I now have a blank screen. Don't know why, but last time I looked there was a list of US states here.
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure I got updates yesterday...

I believe the mapshare is based on the software that your GO unit is using.

MapShare is actually based on both the software and the map version. Even if you update to the 7.XX version of the software that has MapShare functions, you will not be able to use MapShare unless you purchase MapShare capable maps (which are also v7.XX).

For what it's worth, I just received MapShare updates about 5 minutes ago.

I have just got both QuickGPSfix and MapShare updates, though I do not use latest Home 2.2.2.83 (it is not working properly and I reinstalled Home 2.1.2.121)
TT One XL
navcore 7.162
map 7.10
Win2000

MapShare is actually based on both the software and the map version. Even if you update to the 7.XX version of the software that has MapShare functions, you will not be able to use MapShare unless you purchase MapShare capable maps (which are also v7.XX).

Ok, yeah, I kinda thought about that after I said what I said. My bad. :eek:

FYI Mapshare works with map ver. 6.75 +, and Application ver. 7.xxx.:D

Ask a Question