Mapshare updates from Tele Atlas

TomTom Model(s)
2535M Live
Never receive anything like this from tele atlas

Reference ID: c7566e2a-dfed-102c-b0a4-4ecc13faae79

Thank you for contacting Tele Atlas. Based on a review of your report, we can now confirm that the change you suggested has been made. It will go out in the next release of our map database. This report is now closed.

Tele Atlas supplies maps to the companies that make devices or applications, not directly to the people who use them. We update the map we supply so these companies can incorporate the map update in their own systems. When this process is complete, your change will be made available to you. It may be possible to purchase an updated map; please contact your device manufacturer or application provider for further information.

Thanks again for your willingness to help keep Tele Atlas maps up-to-date and accurate!

Please do not reply as this is an automated email.

The Tele Atlas Map Insight Support Team

Receive two separate emails Corrections for both were done in August 2009

That's encouraging. I've submitted numerous street corrections to Tele-Atlas but never got any sort of response. :rolleyes:

Never receive anything like this from tele atlas

Reference ID: c7566e2a-dfed-102c-b0a4-4ecc13faae79
Geez, I hope you're playing the lottery this week!

I've had a number of TeleAtlas changes recognized, some supposedly sent for work, but never had one come back with a confirmation like that. Buy that man a beer.

Ask a Question