MapShare Map Updates Never Available...

TomTom Model(s)
550TM
I got my TomTom 550TM over a month ago, and there has never been a time when I could update my maps via the "MapShare" function. Why is it that I still haven't been able to update my maps?

Thank you.

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
720, 930, 940, XL, One 3rd
MapShare doesn't update the maps you need to connect the device to your PC and start up TomTom Home_2 here there is an option for checking for updates just click the "Update my Go" button - Mike

TomTom Model(s)
550TM
What is "TomTom Home_2" and where can I find it? I only have TomTom HOME.

TomTom Model(s)
When you start TomTom Home what version is it? Pressing Help/ About Home from within TomTom Home will give you this information - Mike

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
So you are running TomTom Home_2 with the device connected to the PC and Home_2 running try clicking Tools/ Latest Map Guarantee that might force a map update as you have 28 days in which to use it.

Secondly what map version have you got installed to the device as the latest is V860 - Mike

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
2.7 is the latest version. I think you might be somewhat confused by mikealder calling it HOME 2 (although that is correct and is the same thing)

HOME version 2.7 is what you will see on the program when it opens.

Cheers!

ps: its always a great idea to include the model, application version and map version in your signature line.

Ask a Question