Problems with the MapShare updates!!!!

I`ve done my updates to my 530 Go but I still have an annoying the message whic says: "Your map has not been updated for more than 20 weeks 1 free Map Share map corrections waiting" I clicked on it I`ve done the update it says the update is installed succesfully but when I go back on the home page the message is still there.

I any solution to this?

Thank you!!!

I`ve done my updates to my 530 Go but I still have an annoying the message whic says: "Your map has not been updated for more than 20 weeks 1 free Map Share map corrections waiting" I clicked on it I`ve done the update it says the update is installed succesfully but when I go back on the home page the message is still there.

I any solution to this?

Thank you!!!

everyone is getting the same error. Just ignore it . Nobody is getting any updates temporarily

Thank you v much!!! i tought is an error from my computer, but is still annoying. I will ignore it!!!

P.S. But the map update I mean the new map is still working?

Thank you:)

Last edited:

Ask a Question