MapShare isn't weekly like we thought

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
Just thought I'd mention that I have gotten 3 MapShare updates this week already, and each time the correction number does go up, so everything is working as it should daily.

Went to check for updates today, nothing. I checked in my MapShare preferences, and there is no country selected (again). I diddled around for a bit, and twice the downloading bar on the country portion of the prefs looked like it was doing something, but ended by saying "no items available".

Cheers

Went to check for updates today, nothing. I checked in my MapShare preferences, and there is no country selected (again). I diddled around for a bit, and twice the downloading bar on the country portion of the prefs looked like it was doing something, but ended by saying "no items available".

Cheers

TomTom is nuts. There seems to be no set schedule. They seem to be shooting out in random bursts. OMGWTFBBQ?!?!?!

As of today (24 Oct) I am still having difficulty gettin MapShares. It shows no countries in the pref's.

I think I last recieved some on the 20th.

Anyone else having the same probs?

Cheers

Ask a Question