Looking For TomTom HOME V 2.1.2.121

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
Does anyone have a copy of TomTom HOME V 2.1.2.121? I tried 2.2 and it's not ready for primetime and I don't have a copy of 2.1.2.

Thanks.

I also desperately echo ajsasr request. I have lost all my POIs that I have added (contribute to mapshare) and I have found major bugs with 2.2.

I just don't want to deal with customer service on the phone.. they are normally a bit not too bright when it comes to these things.

Thanks, I am on it. Don't understand quite good the written language surrounding that site, but after I do a virus check, I'll plunge in. I'll report back if it works.

ajsasr thank you! It works. When installing it, I did have to cancel it when it was trying to find addons--was taking forever. But the installation was a success, since it works with my ONE LE. I did uninstall Home 2.2 before installing this one. Now back to normal.. thank God.

I am upset that I lost a lot of POI's I added to the default POI categories on my One LE.

baggss, if you click on my username, and then select "Find more posts by Krazy Jeff" you'll read all my recent reports of Home 2.2 that I reported today in various current threads.

If you experience is like mine, reverting back to v2.1.2.121 won't make a bit of difference. The problem seems to be that the TomTom Map Share server or service isn't working properly, as most people are not getting any downloads (or able to send any uploads) at this time.

I'm going to try again later today to see if TomTom fixes the problem. I did report it to TomTom via email, but they sent an auto-reply that said they are experience a very high volume of support questions (haha) so it will take longer than normal to get back to me.

I'd give it a week and then try again. They'll probably have it fixed by then, even though they likely won't notify anyone.

If you experience is like mine, reverting back to v2.1.2.121 won't make a bit of difference. The problem seems to be that the TomTom Map Share server or service isn't working properly, as most people are not getting any downloads (or able to send any uploads) at this time.

I'm going to try again later today to see if TomTom fixes the problem. I did report it to TomTom via email, but they sent an auto-reply that said they are experience a very high volume of support questions (haha) so it will take longer than normal to get back to me.

I'd give it a week and then try again. They'll probably have it fixed by then, even though they likely won't notify anyone.

I just downloaded a bunch of Mapshare updates. First time with 2.2 for the Mac that it has worked.

Thanks, it's good to know. I am gonna hold out with 2.1 until after a few weeks. I am currently happy with 2.1 and my edited POI's do not get wiped out of my unit after I connect it to Home 2.1 as I experience previously with Home 2.2

You have to try it a few times, it looks indeed like the TT servers are a bit slow.
I had to reconnect a few times before I got the 19000 mapshare updates waiting for me.

Also on a mac.

You have to try it a few times, it looks indeed like the TT servers are a bit slow.
I had to reconnect a few times before I got the 19000 mapshare updates waiting for me.

Also on a mac.

I found TT home 2.2 (PC) was much more robust in operation last night than it was the day before. Categories not available for dl 2 days ago were showing items yesterday: Warning sounds, opening screens, closing screens, sounds, mapshare dl's ,etc.

Hope for the software version yet! ;)

Ask a Question