Looking for all BB&T bank locations

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
I've seen a POI list for BB&T in the metropolitan Atlanta area. Some BB&T locations are in my map, under ATM locations. They either came with the N_A 7.10 or were included in the Retail_Stores.ov2 downloaded from TT.

Has anyone seen a file with all the BB&T bank branches?

I've seen a POI list for BB&T in the metropolitan Atlanta area. Some BB&T locations are in my map, under ATM locations. They either came with the N_A 7.10 or were included in the Retail_Stores.ov2 downloaded from TT.

Has anyone seen a file with all the BB&T bank branches?

I'm not sure if I'm suppose to be doing this but this is the only place I could find all BB&T locations as far as I know. This is the direct link to the BB&T page.

http://www.poi-factory.com/node/19523

Question

I found out that the BB&T list I posted is not a full list. A lot has been missed. If I get all the address' compiled and put in a Word Document, would one of you please "do your magic" and create a downloadable .ov2 file for all of us? I have been working on this list in my spare time since last week and hope to get it done fairly soon. Thanks!

Ask a Question