Locations

Hi All I was wondering if you can mention which locations you are posting for? I downloaded several POI's and they are all over 300 miles away from me?? I am Northern Cal

POI Locations

Hi it depends what POI you are talking about.
It could be that the POI has no locations in your area.
Give me the POI's you're interested in and I'll up date them for you.
What do you mean for N.California? give me cities towns etc,

I agree with George, what part of N. cali are you located. The POIs I've made include all of the Major cities in the US and also include member's locations. This is why i made a sticky thread on all members locations in the POI request forum.

Hi George and Pedro, I live in SF. I have not had any issues with yours, I have issues with Bubba gumps and Starbucks. Bubas show the closest as 82.7 miles and there is one downtown SF on the water front that has been here for many years. The Starbucks shows the closest as being over 300 miles away and I know there is a few here in the city, LOL!

Anyway no big deal, Can you guys tell me how you create yours? I would like to create my own "USA POIS" as I travel quite a bit. I have MS Maproute and Mypoi.jar, but neither work very well for doing all of USA.

Hello!
The POIs are not complete, this is why you don't see a location there.
All that is needed is to add your location to it and we can upload the new revision.

If you would like to know how these POIs are made, they been mention before throughout the POI forum.
Please follow this link

Thanks Pedro, By the way how do you get your bmp's to look so good, I have tried to resize logos to 22x22 but they always look really bad?

Thanks Again!

Bubba Gump SFO

the Bubba gump location in SFO is only 1 and is located at pier 39

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Pier 39
San Francisco, CA 94133
Tel 415-781-GUMP (4867) Fax 415-781-4864
Sales Manager: Dave Trombetta

I have added the address in the File

Thanks Pedro, By the way how do you get your bmp's to look so good, I have tried to resize logos to 22x22 but they always look really bad?

Thanks Again!

Thanks for the comment.
The icons are sometimes hard to make. If they come out horrible, I start over again until it comes out right.
Try resizing them to 24x24. This size will work also.

If you need help making one, I can make any icon upon request.

Ask a Question