Reporting Camera Locations?

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 1500M; One 3rd Edition
I can't seem to find any info on how to report a new location. Can anyone tell me how to do it?

Thanks

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
Go520,720,XL Live, Start60,Go940,950,1000,1005,New500,New5000
Is this for TomTom's OWN camera database of a third-party one? The procedure is different.
Also what TomTom model do you have? As the process is different for different models too.

TomTom Model(s)
Is this for TomTom's OWN camera database of a third-party one? The procedure is different.
Also what TomTom model do you have? As the process is different for different models too.
I believe I have an XL 335; XL for sure and it is a TT database. I can't find any menu option for this service.

TomTom Model(s)
Go520,720,XL Live, Start60,Go940,950,1000,1005,New500,New5000
I think that's an "Easy menu" model isn't it?

A lot of us refer to those as the models with the "dumbed down" menu, as so many features are missing.
There is a way to go back to a fuller menu which restores some of the missing features:

How to get more menu options on models with 'Easymenu'

... but I'm not sure if camera retorting is one of them as I don't have one of the Easymenu devices myself.

If you don't find a way, I guess you could always store the camera location as a Favourite or POI entry (Add Favourite (or POI) / My Location) and then report it as Lat/Long coordinates toTomTom in an email.

Edit: ... Unless that model can't show coordinates on 'Browse map' either! (is it there as a setting in Options/Advanced on the Browse map screen?)

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
I think that's an "Easy menu" model isn't it?

A lot of us refer to those as the models with the "dumbed down" menu, as so many features are missing.
There is a way to go back to a fuller menu which restores some of the missing features:

How to get more menu options on models with 'Easymenu'

... but I'm not sure if camera retorting is one of them as I don't have one of the Easymenu devices myself.

If you don't find a way, I guess you could always store the camera location as a Favourite or POI entry (Add Favourite (or POI) / My Location) and then report it as Lat/Long coordinates toTomTom in an email.

Edit: ... Unless that model can't show coordinates on 'Browse map' either! (is it there as a setting in Options/Advanced on the Browse map screen?)

Thanks, I found it. It's: touch the screen, then the more options arrow. It's under TomTom Services. I suppose this makes sense now but I never looked at it before.

Thanks again.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question