Latest Map Guarantee on a 910?

TomTom Model(s)
Go 910
I was just reading another thread about the latest map guerantee. Does that still apply to the new 910 I just got for my wife?

So I have to open it up.. register, update and download the maps prior to Christmas and within the thirty day period! Holy cow! Better get movin!

Or maybe the latest map guarentee does not apply? How would one know to do this if they got the unit as a gift?

Email them and make a copy of your receipt

In the email, ask specifically for the 7.1 maps for the US (or they will give you 6.75) and then wait a couple of days. If they do not update your account, call them and expain the situation and insist upon the 7.1 maps. After they update your account, then back up your tomtom and follow the instructions you receive. If you have another cached map file on your hard drive you have to manually rename this and reboot your machine.

Last edited:
touch the lower right area of the screen where the clock and satellite bar shows, touch where the version box is, that will bring up the information screen which tells you about your unit, card code, app #, gps ver, map and version, language.

Ask a Question