Lane Guidance switch off

Hello

I have a XL IQ routes 2 (euro) and would like to switch off the lane guidance but can't find a way how to.

Ideally I would like to stop it from replacing the view of the mpas with the pic of the lanes but keep the little diagram at the bottom.

Think you are referring to Reality View or Lane Images, not ALG which IS the series of arrows on the bottom left of your status bar.

If your model does have Reality View, you want to see an icon in Preferences that says 'SHOW Lane images'. If it says 'HIDE lane images', then tap the icon.

And if you ARE talking about Reality View, just tap the screen when it shows and it'll disappear, leaving you back in the Driving View screen.

Easy ....

The little arrows in the status bar are switched on or off in Change preferences / Status bar preferences - click through to the third screen to find "Show lane guidance"

The full-screen "Reality view" images are switched on or off in Change preferences / Advanced preferences "Show lane images"

(dhn...best of three...)

I find the option for th reality view on my menu. Do I need to put one of those custom menu files to get access to it?? I've tried this before with little success as I was quite confused over which file I was supposed to put on my device!

Ah sorry... missed the "2" in your model number.

These have horrible dumbed-down menus.

You may be able to add a custom menu, but I don't think it will give you access to sub-menu settings like this.

Worth a try though.

My background is the PGPSW forums in the UK. If you don't have any luck finding a tutorial about custom menus on this forum, pop over there and do a 'search' for "custom menu"

Ask a Question