Advanced Lane Guidance help...

I have just bought the 1005 and was really interested in the lane guidance features. I am based in London and thougth I would give this a test the first day I recieved the unit.

I have a junction near me that merges with a double lane A road (A1400) and a motorway (M11) and the 3 lanes of the road that you are on (A406) now I would have thought this would be a junction were the lane guidance would kick in But I didnt get anything. I have checked the setting and "show lane image" is checked.

Now is it just down to this junction not being available for this feature or is it not working properly?

App 10.110.632670.74
OS 629985
Map 'Europe' v870.3459

Are you meaning the lane guidance in way of the arrows showing which lane at the bottom of the screen or were you expecting the reality screen view where the display turns to a more picture like appearance? - Mike

ALG (the arrows in the status bar) should be there for almost all junctions. Reality View (the pretty pictures) are only on some motorways and major A-roads.

I've just checked on my Go940 and my Go1000 and on a route from the A406 westbound onto the M11 northbound, and I do get ALG (showing 5 lanes then 4 lanes), but I do not get a Reality View.

Ask a Question