Jpg Or Bmp Displaying Program For One V2.0?

Maybe I've found something for you. It's a french site (no, it's not Roussillat) but very interesting as well. Look for diaporama, I believe that's exactly what you are looking for. There are also some other "items". Don't ask me how to install them; as far as I remember it's in the same way as with the programs of Roussillat.
Oskar
Click on "something" above. it says the site is under constructiona nd thell you to go to the .com site instead.

that's PW'd...

haha... yeah when I click on the NanoX icon in my ONE, it just exits the Main Menu and back to the Nav screen.

haha... yeah when I click on the NanoX icon in my ONE, it just exits the Main Menu and back to the Nav screen.

Just all of a sudden? That's strange, I have it on my TT1 for awhile now and it still works fine. I just use it to play games if I'm bored :p

Were you able to dl the app again and re-install it?

Just all of a sudden? That's strange, I have it on my TT1 for awhile now and it still works fine. I just use it to play games if I'm bored :p

Were you able to dl the app again and re-install it?

nono, it's a new install. I never had it before so I'm not sure what to do. I guess I'm in the same hole that Teddy was with the launcher file? He didn't say anything about it other than he found the solution in some other forum.

He's a member. Try PM or sending him an email
https://www.tomtomforums.com/member.php?u=1368

alright, thanks.

nono, it's a new install. I never had it before so I'm not sure what to do. I guess I'm in the same hole that Teddy was with the launcher file? He didn't say anything about it other than he found the solution in some other forum.

Oh sorry about that. I coudl've sworn that I followed your instructions on how to install it on the TT1.

If you haven't figured it out yet I'll try and help you out when I get back home since I have the app running.

Oh sorry about that. I coudl've sworn that I followed your instructions on how to install it on the TT1.

If you haven't figured it out yet I'll try and help you out when I get back home since I have the app running.
sure thing, thanks!

I'm trying to run pipe panic haha (is that like Pipe Dreams on Windows 3.1?)

sure thing, thanks!

I'm trying to run pipe panic haha (is that like Pipe Dreams on Windows 3.1?)

To install Nano-x, download v1.3 from -->http://tomtomheaven.free.fr/plugins_nanox.php. This file name is nanox1.3.rar.

What I do is extract that file on my desktop so I end up with a folder called nanox1.3. You will see two subfolders: catapps and SDKRegistry

All you have to do is copy those two folders to root of your TomTom drive. So in my case the TomTom drive is G:\. In my G:\ I have the catapps and SDKRegistry folders among many others. That's it, the app has been installed.

Boot up your TomTom and now on your main menu you should see the Nano-X icon. In my case it was on Page 4 of 4. Just tap it, and now the program should launch.

---------------------

So now you want to install other plug-ins like pipepanic.

1. Download the game and extract it on your desktop.

2. You should have a folder called pipepanic. In this folder is another folder called 'catapps'. (Notice that you already have catapps on your TomTom because you already installed Nano-X.) Go into the 'catapps' folder on your desktop.

3. Now there are two sub directories named 'images' and 'pipepanic' along with a file called 'pipe'.

4. Copy the folder 'pipepanic' and the file 'pipe' to your TomTom drive under the folder 'catapps' which should already exist because you installed Nano-x. So I would go to my G:\catapps and paste in here.

5. Now back to your desktop and go to the 'images' folder, you'll see a file called 'pipepanic.gif'. Copy this file to your TomTom drive under catapps\images.

6. Almost done. We have to now locate the file launcher.conf on your TomTom drive which is located in catapps\ . Open that file in notepad and copy this line to the end of the document

Pipepanic /mnt/sdcard/catapps/images/pipepanic.gif /mnt/sdcard/catapps/pipe -320x240

Save it, exit out, and disconnect your TomTom. That's it.

If you did it right, when you launch the Nano-X program you should see the additional icon of the pipepanic game. Tap on it and enjoy.

I've spent up to 2 hours writing how-tos up... just to get timed out and have to start all over! I learned my lesson... I write up in notepad then copy/paste! :)

if it ever starts to hang on you... try to quickly select all on your post and copy it...just in case. happens to me more times then I care to admit!!!

Just a word of caution

I only have the Nano-X app on my TT1.

I currently have the option 'show more options' turned on.

When I go through the virtual TT1 on Home and I click on 'show fewer options' the program crashes. I take out the Nano-X app (move the folder catapps and SDKRegistry from the SD card) and click on the 'show fewer options' its fine.

Virtual TomTom doesn't like it.

However, when I tap 'show fewer options' on the device itself it works fine. It's just the Virtual TomTom that doesn't like the 'show fewer option' being clicked with the Nano-X installed.

Just a heads up because its definetly no healthy when the app crashed while its connected to your TT1.

Ask a Question