Jpg Or Bmp Displaying Program For One V2.0?

if you still can't find them...

attached
holy crap I'm missing a lot of files! digital-flex, you weren't kidding!

Thanks battom.

Edit: Still doesn't work. Look at Launcher, I need nanowm and I don't have that.

Why don't you just zip the entire catapps folder lol.

Last edited:
holy crap I'm missing a lot of files! digital-flex, you weren't kidding!

Thanks battom.

Edit: Still doesn't work. Look at Launcher, I need nanowm and I don't have that.

Why don't you just zip the entire catapps folder lol.

I tried uploading the catapps.zip file from my comp but it keeps timing out.

I used another service megaupload, you'll find the catapps.zip there.

I excluded the two folders data and images.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HTZLXQ73

Yep!! Reminds me of Pipe Dreams for Win 3.1 (I think it was Windows 3.1)

I don't get the eye thing.. Pressing it only gives me more eyes and lag my ONE lol. How do I quit that? Also, I can't find "calendar" to get up for Snakes cause the keyboard doesn't have arrow keys (and it's obviously meant for the widescreen GO models cause I can't fit the keyboard and Snakes in the same screen.

Yep!! Reminds me of Pipe Dreams for Win 3.1 (I think it was Windows 3.1)

I don't get the eye thing.. Pressing it only gives me more eyes and lag my ONE lol. How do I quit that? Also, I can't find "calendar" to get up for Snakes cause the keyboard doesn't have arrow keys (and it's obviously meant for the widescreen GO models cause I can't fit the keyboard and Snakes in the same screen.

Yeah there are some icons there that dont make sense to me. The eye thing just looks at where you touched the screen last. It's actually annoying. To be honest I haven't looked at everything so the calendar I'm not sure about.

Yes, the resolution is a little messed up. I think you can change the resolution but I don't know where to go to look for that.

Let me know how, when you figure it out.
I wonder if it's as simple as removing their respective lines from launcher.conf (just like how we added pipepanic to launcher to access it).

Also, could you zip the images folder? I'm missing a few bmp that show me what I can launch in the menu (like Tux Chess).

TIA!

I wonder if it's as simple as removing their respective lines from launcher.conf (just like how we added pipepanic to launcher to access it).

Also, could you zip the images folder? I'm missing a few bmp that show me what I can launch in the menu (like Tux Chess).

TIA!

Yeah, I was actually testing that. I just deleted the respective line from the launcher file and the files porgram line pointed to (I hope that made sense to you). The menu is much cleaner.

Here you go:

Attachments

• images.zip
    426.2 KB · Views: 301
Thanks!!

Yeah the deleting bit works. I can't figure out how to add my own .swf file. I've tried renaming it back to jb.swf but it didn't work.

Thanks!!

Yeah the deleting bit works. I can't figure out how to add my own .swf file. I've tried renaming it back to jb.swf but it didn't work.

I also been experimenting with that with no luck. I believe its the version of the flash player that may be the problem. I think it only plays certain versions of .swf?

Ask a Question