issue with tomtom and phone calls

I have a tmobile wing and I am using the navigator 6 program. Whenever I receive a phone call my tomtom freezes and the window that shows the phone call info does not show up. Anyone have any idea on how to make this run smoother, or is it an issue that I just have to live with?

I'm sure your problem is lack of memory related. Remember that by default programs don't fully close but stay memory resident. Check in Task Manager and terminate all other programs. If this solved your problem, I suggest that you use 3rd party programs to configure that programs are terminated when clicking on the [X].

Buy yourself the largest possible memory card that you Smartphone will take (unless you have one already) and install all other programs including TT Navigator in the memory card.

i have an 8 gig sd card, and all programs that I use including TT are on the card. It just seems my phone likes to keep a lot of programs running so i will try to close out programs and try that. thanks for the help!

Ask a Question