iphone for traffic?

TomTom Model(s)
Tom Tom One LE
Hi all, I just jailbroke my Iphone to allow tethering.. I also tried to have my 730 connect to it for data usage to no avail. The Iphone uses pan and from what I understand the tomtom uses the old DUN Bluetooth profile. Has anyone here had any luck with getting a DUN profile for their Jailbroken Iphone? Thanks

I am not aware of anything to add the DUN profile to the iPhone, alll I have managed to add is SPP via an app from Cydia and AVRCP support by adding a plug in dongle to the dock socket, without DUN though you won't get it working with a TomTom for data - Mike

I am not aware of anything to add the DUN profile to the iPhone, alll I have managed to add is SPP via an app from Cydia and AVRCP support by adding a plug in dongle to the dock socket, without DUN though you won't get it working with a TomTom for data - Mike

Well it's what I expect from apple. Cripple it all.. We will just have to wait for the next version of this for our I-Phones iBlueToothProject Team Release SweetTooth App - Aims to Get all Missing Bluetooth Profiles Working on the iPhone - iPhone Hacks

Ask a Question