iPhone 4S + TT 1.9= No HD Traffic

TomTom Model(s)
GO 920 T
All-

Recently, I upgraded my iPhone to the new 4S. At the same time, I renewed my TT HD Traffic subscription for another year, and loaded ver 1.9 of the TomTom app for iPhone. Doing so allowed me to restore my purchases etc. However, upon using the app, I quickly discovered that it won't retrieve the HD traffic data as it had on my earlier phone. I get the message "Unable to update traffic" along with the line through the car icon. I've confirmed that all my cellular settings are as they should be, including making sure that the "Location Services" and the "Traffic" settings are turned on. I've even tried completely uninstalling and then reinstalling and re renewing my purchases, all to no avail. Am using AT&T for my cell provider, and am located in the Washington, DC - Northern Virginia area. Is anybody else encountering this issue and, if so, is there a fix?

Thanks-

Tony

working for me in vancouver canada

same phone and app. traffic usa purchase shows traffic in canada

Ask a Question