Interesting X10 mountin option

I just got my Nav-Mat from Ambient. It is exactly as described and the exact same thing sells at the 'BB' big box store next door for $40. So $11 well spent. It will work out fine for me.

Matt

Update: I've taken the Nav-Mat out for a spin for most of the day and it is rock solid. The TT sits right down on the bean bag part and is rock solid. no bouncing at all. The mat stays put, even on VERY hard turns (and I tried to make it slide). It is real easy to move between cars and just do a fine adjustment on tilting the mount if the dash shape requires it. I'm happy with the purchase.

2nd Update:
I"ve been using this now for almost a month and can't figure out how I got along without it. This mat, while not the prettiest mount option, allows me to move the TT from car to car very quickly. Many of my days involve frequent stops. I love being able to just grab the mount/mat and hide it on the floor as to not attract attention to the car.

Last edited:

Ask a Question