Interesting "problem"..

I glanced around so maybe this has been experienced before and I just didnt see the thread.

Anyway, this isnt really a problem just and interesting/annoying glitch.

So when I used to update my GPS (quickfix, map corrections, traffic camera) it would reset the unit and when I would type into an address I been too it wouldnt pop up, because it was reset.

Then all of a sudden it started remembering addresses after updating. Cool...

Sunday I updated it. And once again it remember all the address I've been too (bring up street address, and it brings up the towns/citys I've been too, click that and it brings up the roads I've been too, then it remembers the house numbers, etc)....But now it has added 2 house numbers to all the previous addresses I've been too...

Ex. I went to 207 War Admiral Way on last Friday. This Monday I brought up the address and got to the number and it said 209. Samething with 507 Alydar Ct, it said 509. Thats when I really noticed it and I went back to all the addresses it remembered. All had 2 numbers added to them...

Not so much a problem just something I found to be an interesting bug/glitch. Didnt know if anyone else experienced this...

330xl

Interesting observation.......I'll have to look for that as well. Don't know if I've seen anybody else mention that glitch before you.

Ask a Question