Interesting Overlay - Snow - TT Live Feed

TomTom Model(s)
GO LIVE 1535M and XXL-540TM
Saw this yesterday morning as I was driving to work... in the snow... kinda cool, never seen anything like this before.

Attachments

• ttsnow.jpg
    ttsnow.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 492
It's been a feature on my Live devices (both 740 and GO1535) for some time. You can see snow and wind and the like frequently here in Colorado. If you back out to a 2D view, you'll also discover that they only put the symbols up in the areas impacted, not just all over the screen.

But it's a pain in the ass (can I say that? :lol: ) when there is NO snow on your route or in the surrounding region but you see the bloody snow icons all over the map.

But it's a pain in the ass (can I say that? :lol: ) when there is NO snow on your route or in the surrounding region but you see the bloody snow icons all over the map.
It supposed to be a near-term forecast, best I can tell, not what's already on the ground. Same with wind. It comes up quickly here, and if we get a high wind advisory from the NWS, the little wind sock icons appear before it actually happens.

Ask a Question