In need of baby formula. Now! TomTom to the rescue

TomTom Model(s)
GO 920T
Wherever Baby goes, diaper bag goes. 'cause you never know when you're going to need diapers, or formula, or wipes, or ... well, you get the picture. So imagine our surprise when we drove about an hour up the coast to a historic park, arriving around lunch time,... and didn't have the diaper bag?! ("I thought you had it!" "No, I thought you grabbed it on your way out the door!") Oops! Not to worry! I had previously equipped my TomTom with a grocery store POI file, so I just needed to search for the nearest store. It found one less than a mile away, and led the way, where we bought extra bottles, formula, some diapers, a small package of wipes, and of course a couple of pacifiers too.

'course, my wife made me always carry a spare diaper bag in my car from then on, but that's another story.

ive had the same kind of scenario happen but i didn't have a tomtom then so i had to use my man skills of finding a store while having the worst smelling diaper in the world

In both these cases I bet you as the male were at fault and the wife still reminds you of said trip for years, my kids are 9 & 12 and still the topic of the missing "bag" from 11 years ago crops up from time to time although leaving something at home isn't quite as bad these days as the kids are growing up - Mike

Ask a Question