Icons

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 740
Being Im a new TomTom user I was wondering if anyone might know where you can go to get a breakdown of the little traffic icons that pop up ......Im pretty cool with the traffic and accident and construction icons but in the past few days have had a couple that I didnt know.....for instance a "triangle with and exclamation mark" in the middle of the triangle. I saw one time a web site that had the breakdown of all those icons but dont remember where I saw it....any help would be appreciated......

Being Im a new TomTom user I was wondering if anyone might know where you can go to get a breakdown of the little traffic icons that pop up ......Im pretty cool with the traffic and accident and construction icons but in the past few days have had a couple that I didnt know.....for instance a "triangle with and exclamation mark" in the middle of the triangle. I saw one time a web site that had the breakdown of all those icons but dont remember where I saw it....any help would be appreciated......

LOL

Driving Glossary: Traffic Signs 2 (scroll down a bit)

That is the European (international) road sign for "Danger"

TT has European origins... not surprising that they have some international sign icons in there.

The old manual for TomTom Navigator seems to have the most comprehensive list that I could find. I wondered the same thing. My 720 manual was pretty light on information of that sort. Here's the link:

http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/tttraffic/tttraffic_manual_uk.pdf

FYI: The triangle with ! in it is just a "generic" traffic indicent without further details.

Ask a Question