I need help with my TomTom 300

glg

I have done eveything listed below and can't get my Sprint LG Fusic to connect to my TomTom 300, it makes it all the way through to the last step on the wireless setup then fails and the 300 says connection failed, I could see it connecting to the LG Fusic. Any help wouod be nice

access point - wap.sprint
username - (e-mail address removed)
password - sprint
ip address - 10.234.18.122 (set up manually not automatic)
dns - "leave blank"
dial # - s=2
login script - "leave blank"

I was able to get TT Plus services working with Sprint and a Samsung A920 phone. I can't recall the exact settings that TT asks for, but basically for phone you pick "Other" and service provider you pick "Other" and it will ask you if you want to manually setup the connection. Leave all of the settings blank except set it to automatically obtain an IP address from DHCP, and then the number that you tell it to dial to make the data connection is #777

Also make sure you have a data plan, I have "phone as a Modem". I don't know if it will work with Power Vision. I my case I have found that I have to disable PV prior to using TT. Also when I'm done with TT I either update traffic or weather and while that's happening hit disconnect on the phone.

Make sure you activate traffic with TT.

Good Luck -- hope this helps

Data Plan

Do you have a data plan with Sprint not just Power Vision?? -- depending on the phone Sprint has to authorize #777 -- some older phones (I had a Sanyo 8100) can't be seen by Sprint -- hope this helps

Do you have a data plan with Sprint not just Power Vision?? -- depending on the phone Sprint has to authorize #777 -- some older phones (I had a Sanyo 8100) can't be seen by Sprint -- hope this helps

Bringing this thread back to life... I have a Samsung A920, i have set up the TT910 manually for my phone, does it cost anything when i use the weather or traffic on my TT. HOw much does it cost a minute for the modem data usage? I checked with sprintpcs online but nothing shows up.

Ask a Question