How to Turn on TTs in a One 130s

Hello,
About 3 hours ago I purchased a One 130s. During the setup process I selected a voice that I liked and was told that it was a human voice and wouldn't be able to read warnings to me..would I like to select a computer voice instead that could do that? So, since TTS is why I bought the unit...I selected "Yes."

Anyway, no matter what voice I choose, the 'read street names' box is always greyed out. I imagine that is where I would turn it on, is there any other way?
Or does anyone have any idea why that would be doing that? I am almost 99% sure that I am just missing something, but the included documentation is about worthless (unless I'm just missing something there to...go figure).

Thanks in advance!

It happen to me to on the TomTom One XLS. It seems it does not give you that option the first time you set it up but when you go back to the set up, you can now select it.

Ask a Question