how to have a map probelm corrected ?

TomTom Model(s)
Live 1535
I see that Canderson had a template up , ,But now the thread is closed ... I decided to follow that template for possible furthur transfer to the right part of the forum ... for this fix to be looked at.

BASIC REPORTING DATA
Date of report: Sunday Sept 9th 2012
Time of report: 6:00 am pst
Device type: TOM TOM GO Live 1535
Map version: v895.4454

DATE AND TIME OF PROBLEM
Date and time problem observed: August September 2012 anytime
Time Zone: Pacific

GENERAL PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
General Description of Observed Problem: New constructed bridge over highway completed and opened to public in June 2010 still shows today the old onand off off ramps that do not exist

PROBLEM LOCATION
General Problem Location: 1525 Lougheed Highway Port Coquitlam BC Canada
Nearest Town or City: Port Coquitlam BC
Other: Loughheed Highway is the road underneath bridge
Road name or number: Coast Meridian Overpass

Specific Problem Location
Direction of travel: heading North to exit
To: Coast meridian Road

Nearest intersection or interchange
Name intersection 1: Loughheed & Coast Meridan rd
Name intersection 2:
Number:
Hectometer:

DETAILED PROBLEM DESCRIPTION: Contacted mapquest in 2011 with this problem ,, today Mapquest has it correct .. Tom Tom maps V890 Did Not ,, and with the new map out v895.4454 still not corrected..
When you are on the bridge deck and wish to exit right (east) heading north you must go further north to turn left and then turn south then turn left again to head east on Lougheed .. The New map from Tom tom just has you turn left off the upper bridge deck to the street below .......

Last edited by a moderator:
ttdod0450, if you haven't already done so. I have found this works for me: submit a report to TomTom mapshare tools . It generally takes 3 - 6 months for the corrections to appear once reported (at least that was true in my experience). I included a link to Google Maps in my report as proof of the highway change.

Hope that helps.

I clicked on that link you provided ( thankyou ) and after I logged in with my user name and password m it showed me me last report and here is what it says :

No right turn Accepted

SubmittedDec 19, 2011 6:47 AMFrom this streetLougheed HwyTo this streetCoast Meridian RdCommentsI reported this "'Entire Intersection"" is wrong 12 months ago and today after map 880 installed is 'Still Wrong' !!!.. all 4 directions is wrong. Please use Google maps to correct ...... Thankyou
Coordinates-122.75623, 49.25934IDda53ed8b-7b9d-102f-a4c7-62c3ad176ad2

as you can see.. the status says accepted .. and the submitted date is last Dec 2011 ..
???

??

Just because a report has been accepted does not mean you will see the change in a future map for some time.

As alfie says, it could take 3 or 4 maps to get the change in.

Ask a Question