How many entries allowed in a poi

TomTom Model(s)
Go 910 and XXL 540 TM
I used poigo to get all the resturant in my city(el paso.tx) but when I say go to resturants in elpaso it only shows about 10 or 15 how can I make them all show up, or is there a limit.

Thanks

I just did a search on mypoi with 'restaurant' and 'el paso,tx' as the location. I received 1360 results.

yep thats what I have, w lot. But the problem is lets say I want to go to a resturant snd navigate to a poi I don't have many restrant choices maybe I have 3 pages and thats it where did the rest go, why cant a pick through them all? It looks like if any resturant is more than 3 miles a way I won't see them. I would really be bad if it was a city I had not been to before. What can I do?
Thanks.

bob2194,
A temporary solution is to make yourself more Categories. (Example), Favorite Restaurant A, Favorite Restaurant B, ect.
In my TTGO910 I can only have 24 poi's per category. Before I upgraded my Map to 710 and Application to 7.16 I use to be able to put 99 poi's per category.
I guess Tom Tom decided that since they quit making the TTGO910 with the 20 GB hard drive, their customers would not be able to put too many poi's plus other goodies on a 2 GB card.
Sure wish they would reconsider.

Ask a Question