Hey, I'm Kevin from Studio City, CA!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I just got my TomTom One 3rd Edition a few weeks ago and I don't know HOW I got by without it. I'm really excited to see all the cool upgrades and tricks you can use on these things. I recently changed my color scheme and became the General Lee. Now I'm diving into creating full TomTom voices with my home recording studio and the information I found on Graeme's website. You guys are super cool and the information I found here has already been so useful. I can't wait until I'm familiar enough with how TomTom works so I can help people figure out all the cool things you can do. Thanks so much, everyone. Hope to talk to you soon!

Kevin Race

Hi Kevin, and welcome! Glad you are enjoying your ONE. I'll be spending a month in CA in February (for work and some play!) and it's nice to know you are having a positive experience!

Ask a Question