Here To Learn More!

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 1505TM, XL 335LM
Hello to all. My first GPS was a small, hand-held Garmin and I have continued up to the TomTom's I now own. I have used the gps for everything from hunting to geocacheing and primarily for traveling in the motor home. Having just purchased the VIA 1500TM, I will be looking for as much good advise I can get. I would like to be able to input RV Parks by name as we still are traveling in the summers. I would like to see a thread on just the VIA 1500TM for exchange of info. This is a great forum and a big thanks to the persons that put it together. :)

Hi all, I've got an old Navigator 5 (Benelux) with Treo 650 and a set of western Europe map CDs from my parents. The Benelux maps get me everywhere but I've some problem how to activate the western Europe maps and hope that someone can help me out here since Tomtom has long deactivated Navigator 5.

Ask a Question