Help with Tripmaster

TomTom Model(s)
910 & One
I am having a problem installing Tripmaster on my One. I'm following the directions in the installation info on the Tripmaster website and it saids to go to the content directory of Home. I can't find the content directory. The only thing in the Home directory is Backups, Downloads, FromDevice, and Statdata. There is not Content folder. What am I doing wrong?

Try creating a folder called "content" and place items in there.

In Home, go to File - Preferences - Advanced. You should see where you can browse to an "extra content" folder. Browse to the folder you created called "content". Place the Tripmaster files in there via Windows and you should then see them in Home.

I think the idea is to have the 4 paths under the Advanced tab point to these 4 folders............

Seems to me the 4 folders should be called Backup, Download, Content, and From Device.

Last edited:
Yes, just create the folder 'Content' in the specified directory, copy the files there, restart TT HOME, and you should see Tripmaster as an avialable option for installing.

Tripmaster

Just got my first GPS, TT1 new edition. What can you do with tripmaster in reference to the tomtom.

Just got my first GPS, TT1 new edition. What can you do with tripmaster in reference to the tomtom.

Tripmaster can do a lot of things:

• Show current speed, GPS co-ordinates of current location, heading, altitude
  • Set speed limits (with visual and audible warnings)
  • Record your trip via POI's, CSV, GPX, and other formats
  • Average moving and total trip speed
  • Average moving and total trip distance

I'm probably forgetting other things, but its a useful application.

Tripmaster download

This may seem like silly question but when tripmaster is installed is it installed on the sd card(in my 510) or is it installed on the tt device itself. And will it be deleted if there is a factory reset done? Just wondering:confused:

This may seem like silly question but when tripmaster is installed is it installed on the sd card(in my 510) or is it installed on the tt device itself.

Tripmaster is installed on the SD card, not on the TT device.

And will it be deleted if there is a factory reset done? Just wondering

I'm actually not sure as I have never used the Restore to defaul function.

Ask a Question